mercredi 18 novembre 2009

The Countdown begins..

It's over a year now since we moved back to London following what's officialy known as "The Best 6 Months Of My Life" living in New York. Now I would hate to think there's not better to come, and I really am very happy with my life right now, but it was an amazing time. And also, we realised in retrospect, a real test of our relationship - just the two of us moving to a country where we didn't know anyone.

Anyway, it's now only 2 weeks until we go back for a little visit!

After spending ages wondering whether yo try staying somewhere different, we thought 'what the hell', we're going back to 'our' old neighbourhood, so have rented a little studio just a few blocks up from our luxurious (corporate, I hasten to add) apartment we lived in last year.

I cannot wait!

And so begins the shopping list...MAC - I'm talking to YOU! Not to forget all the drugstore delights. Jokes aside, I'm going to try not to go overboard with the shopping, but any suggestions for things I should be buying that I can't get in Boots of Superdrug gratefully received.

2 commentaires:

  1. Soooooooo jealous! I'd be buying MAC, MUFE and NYX goodies if I was there. I'd also grab OPI nail polish as it's so much cheaper than here.

    I gave you a wee award yesterday xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oo thank you - I shall pop over and see!

    I found NYX surprisingly hard to come by in New York, apart from one discount place I found, but I'm hoping it's more available now.

    RépondreSupprimer