lundi 9 mars 2009

Tag - What's in my bag?

This tag is somewhat of a legend now - why is it so interesting? I guess we're just nosy by nature hey? I know I am. Anyway, Zoella just did this so I thought after having looked at so many others it was about time I took the plunge.

Instructions:
1. Post a picture of the bag, purse, handbag, pocketbook that you are carrying. Now, don't even think about going back to the closet and getting your very favourite one or that cute little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out... I want to see the purse that you carried today!
2. Tell us how much it cost. Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a proper lady would never discuss such matter of money darling. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. And if there is a story that goes along with the purse, tell it.

So voila..
It's a light blue suede hobo style bag, bought years ago from M+S of all places. In fact - I lie, I exchanged it for a Christmas present I didn't like, ungrateful wretch that I am. I think it was about £30. I feel ashamed I'm not toting around my pride and job handbag (a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini) but the weather was due to be vile today and I didn't want her getting rained on. Poor old suede hobo is brave enough for rain. Anyway, I love the slouch in this bag and of course the tassles are great.

I'm travelling relatively light today having had a clearout at the weekend, so inside we have...


- A mini A to Z - I've been doing flat hunting recently all over London in areas I don't know so well
- Paul Auster's New York Trilogy - essential to have a book if you experience London public transport and the hours it takes
- Moleskine diary - I'd be lost without it
- Gold leather oyster card carrier
- Jo Malone mini perfume in Wild Fig and Cassis
- iPod
- Sephora compact mirror
- House keys (with far too many assorted keyrings)
- Black leather gloves (or my "strangler gloves" as my mother likes to call them)
- Gold enormous purse from Tabitha
- Big pinnk leather pouch from J Crew - this has plasters, pen, lipstick, safety pins etc

I tag anyone who hasn't yet done this!

1 commentaire:

  1. You seem so organized. It makes me slightly shameful of my chaotic purse contents. My life is disorganized, what can I say?

    RépondreSupprimer