lundi 9 mars 2009

Photo tag

I saw this fun random tag on Just Playing Pretend. Here's how it goes:

1. Go to your picture files or where ever you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Go to the sixth folder and select the sixth picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story behind the picture.
4. Tag a couple other wonderful bloggers and leave a comment on their blog telling about it.

Good random selection photo! So, this is from when we were living in New York last year. It was amazing, I loved it, I never wanted to leave.

I'm a very sentimental person anyway, but you can imagine how bad I was our last weekend there before returning to London. So - I drove my boyfriend mad photographing every inch of the city. So here you go - 5th avenue, right next to Bryant Park.
*sigh*

I tag anyone else who's interested

3 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful pic :).
    Since you prefer New York to London...I guess I'll wish for you to return XD. Can't hurt, right :-P?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. beautiful picture! i think i might do it =]] thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love love love that picture! Oh, New York!

    RépondreSupprimer