mardi 16 février 2010

Homemade cards

I spent some of yesterday with a cutting mat, a craft knife and huge concentration getting Mr C's valentine's card ready (we're celebrating - in the loosest sense of the word - tonight)

So thanks to Martha Stewart (can't find the exact link) and my dad's art supplies I have a card to hand over:


Not perfect by any means, but homemade.

How was your valentine's day?


2 commentaires:

  1. That is beautiful. Once upon a time I never, ever bought any cards, I always made them. Mr. LA still has the 1st ever valentines card I made him actually. It was no where near as fabulous as this though!

    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're very kind - I think the fuzzy photo is flattering! I'm impressed you made so many - I love the idea of never buying any again. I think I need to spend some more time on Martha's website!

    RépondreSupprimer