mardi 26 mai 2009

Les fleurs

I was back home in the country this weekend at my folks' place - it's a time of year I really love as there's cow parsley all over the place. The banks along the lanes are thick with it.

If I was ever to get married I will have to do it in spring as there needs to be a LOT of cow parsley involved. No question.


I adore it. Along with peonies it has to be my favourite flower.

What's your favourite flower?

6 commentaires:

  1. i love daisies.
    they are simple but just simply beautiful.
    i really like the dyed ones that are bright colors, like pink, blue, and green.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ooooo! those are beautiful! your parents must live in such a beautiful place. i wish we had more "nature" here in long beach where i live!

    my favorite flowers are ranunculus and lilacs. they make me very very happy. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh those are SO beautiful! i've never really had a favourite flower, though lilies are up there for me, they're so lovely. and of course lilacs smell unbelievably good.

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer