mercredi 20 mai 2009

Back at the grindstone


I am in temping hell. I'm working for a man who manages to be both wet and ineffectual yet hypercritical and short-tempered at the same time. I feel like I am earning every single damn penny. Roll on the end of the assignment.

Still - the money will be very welcome - there are boring things like bills to pay and then there are fun things like the Mulberry sample sale my friend just invited me to (we'll see how reckless I'm feeling) and more likely a trip to MAC on King's Rd to pick up some goodies.

I'm thinking a shadestick and/or a paint pot. Do you have any favourites of either to recommend?

I'd also like to get Well Dressed blush, which I've been ogling for ages.

3 commentaires:

  1. I can't make any recommendations here because I don't own these, but I've heard a lot of bad things about paint pots, particularly that they crease a lot... Good luck with your shopping, hun! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hmm ok - I shall tread carefully. Perhaps a shadestick instead.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh paint pots do crease, but they have their uses. Get a fluidline! x

    RépondreSupprimer