d I nI do love a questionnaire, and I nabbed this one from the delightful loveaudrey - one of my favourites. Hop on board and give it a go.
Three jobs I have had:
1. Picking ragwort from fields on a farm. I actually got an amazing tan that summer
2. Pot washer in a cafe
3. Data Analyst
Three places I have lived:
3. New York City
Three favourite drinks:
1. a very dry Martini
2. Elderflower cordial
3. Red wine
Three shows I watch:
2. Mad Men
Three places I have been:
1. Japan - my brother lived there for a couple of years so I was able to visit - it was amazing.
2. New York - living there was the best time of my life.
3. Malaysia - beautiful place, beautiful people, delicious food - I love it.
Three places I would like to visit:
2. USA roadtrip
3. Always reamed of taking the trans-mongolian express one day
Three people who text my regularly:
3. Mr C
Three favourite old TV shows:
1. Seinfeld - Best. Show. Ever!
2. Arrested Development
3. Sex and the City
Three favourite dishes:
1. Greek yoghurt and honey
2. Steak frites
3. Creme Brulee
Three Makeup products I can't live without:
2. I could live without the rest, but I must have a perfect smooth canvas or I'm just not happy!
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having a lie in at the weekend
2. Going to Lisbon at the end of the month
3. On a more long term scale, one day buying (and more importantly decorating) a flat with Mr C