Thank you my lovely Rocaille for tagging me on this one - I do love to answer questions for some inexplicable reason!
1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
It's an accessory - is that cheating? My Rebecca Minkoff bag - I love her so bad. Birthday pressie from Mr C last year when we were living in New York.
2. What are your biggest obsessions?
I am currently loving alfafa sprouts, beat authors, elderflower gin martinis, Seinfeld, jasmine green tea and scarves
3. Who inspires you?
The people I know and love inspire me to be better.
4. Who is your favourite designer and why?
I've loved Chanel since aged 12 I found a dusty biography of her on the shelf at home. I love the classic Chanel touches - piping, camelias, black and white
5. What is your favourite song ever?
Oh my goodness - how could I pick just one? I am an obsessive list maker though (listography, I love you) so let me give you three from my top 10 - Bruce Springsteen's Dancing in the Dark,
6. What is your favourite song right now?
Geraldine by Glasvegas. A year after buying it I still can't get enough of the whole album
7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be?
a violet creme (dark chocolate, mind)
8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain. it's the best I can do!
9. What's your favourite film?
Some Like It Hot. Perfection.
10. Who's your favourite actor?
Well, Gene Kelly was my first love actor-wise and I love to watch him dance.
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
No question - New York City.
12. What are your three favourite smells?
aside from my favourite people and my cats (seriously - my cats are fragranced like you wouldn't believe) - ground coffee, rain on a hot pavement, lilacs
13. What are your three favourite tastes?
elderflower, marmite, a really peat-y malt whisky
14. What is your most treasured possession?
My violin and my Rebecca Minkoff handbag
15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
My brother and I wanted a farm and lots of horses.
16. If you were an ice cream, what flavour would you be?
I'm not much for ice cream but pistachio is a good flavour
17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Lying in in the sun in central park with a cherry italian ice
19. If you were a flower what would you be?
20. Tell me a random thing - a quote, a line from a song, book, movie
'his soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe'
Tagging all those who haven't done this! Tell me comments if you're going to do it - I love reading these.