lundi 20 avril 2009

Transatlantic Swapsies anyone?

Help!
I am desperately in need of some more moisturiser as I've nearly run out. In the past I've flirted with a few others, but I like this one I've got now, it likes me and if it ain't broke I'm reluctant to fix it.

So, it's a Sephora brand one. No amount of pleading with Sephora can convince them to ship to the UK, so I'm wondering if any of my US based friends here (who I 'know' a little) fancy doing a transatlantic swap for some UK stuff of a similar value? I'm just trying to think what we love over here that you can't get in the US....some Barry M perhaps? Any other brands? Come to that, it doesn't have to be makeup - I'm open to suggestions.

Let me know if you might be interested.

3 commentaires:

  1. I'd love to do a swap with you, unfortunately Sephora is coming to Vancouver in 'Spring/Summer 2009', which can mean anything, and I am here to July only. We do have Sephora in Poland though, but I don't think they carry the same brands as in the US :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Were you able to find someone for this?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Are you still looking for someone to swap with? I am in the U.S.

    RépondreSupprimer