mercredi 26 août 2009

Tag time

Thank you to the gorgeous Shifa over at Get Gawjus for the tag! Go check her out.

I feel like I did this one yonks ago, so it's high time for an update. If you haven't yet done this one, you must (and tell me in the comments!) Let's get cracking:

SHAMPOO: I have a feeling it's something cheap and cheerful like Pantene or Tresemme...I can't remember though - shampoo gets decanted into my Hello Kitty shampoo pump from Japan!

CONDITIONER: I don't condition..is it very wrong? Always found it made my find hair lank.

STYLING PRODUCTS: A VO5 volumising spray thing. My poor hair's been very neglected recently.

SHOWER GEL: Iris soap from Santa Maria Novella

BODY MOISTURISER: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

FACE MOISTURISER: Liz Earle

DEODORANT: Dove

FAKE TAN: I don't have the patience for it

CLEANSER: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

EXFOLIATOR: I don't.

PRIMER: I don't

FOUNDATION: Estee Lauder Double Wear. I love it, but I don't think they have a colour that's perfect for me though, so the hunt is on again.

FOUNDATION BRUSH: MAC 190

CONCEALER: Barbara Daly from Tesco!

POWDER: Clinique Soft Finish pressed powder

BLUSHER: MAC MSF Redhead

BRONZER/CONTOUR: Barry M Natural Dazzle / MAC Strada

HIGHLIGHTER: BeneFit High Beam

EYESHADOW BASE: UDPP. Now living in a clean little jam jar - ha, foiled you Urban Decay - I didn't throw mine away half full as you hoped I would!

EYESHADOWS: a mix of MAC, NYX, Inglot and others. Currently loving my Sleek Storm palette though - it's what I reach for most often at the moment.

EYELINER: GOSH Velvet Touch and Sephora.

CURLER: Rarely bother. Got a Revlon one though.

MASCARA: L'Oreal Telescopic or Clinique High Definition

LIPSTICK: Stila Ariel, Clinique Waterviolet

LIPGLOSS: Hate hate hate sticky lipgloss!

NAIL COLOUR: silver uber cheap one by 2True.

3 commentaires: